A -Kili Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in 2010 by Mr. Hosea Kili (OGW) to address challenges that affect critical aspects of life in the community such as; social development, education and economic empowerment. The foundation is geared towards the betterment of the society in line with Vision 2030 under the social-economic development pillar.
A-kili foundation empowerment centre was started with the intention of not only giving back to the community but also contribute to the youth empowerment by equipping them with skills that can make them become self employed and active citizens in the community.
In the founder’s words; “we have been given an opportunity to give back to the community; it makes me glad to see an empowered community striving to achieve its goals. My challenge to you is that we partner together in giving back to the community and we can do this by being a partner in our projects that can elevate their lives.”
- To empower the youth in the community through access to information and use of ICT.
- To Provide rehabilitation and skills development for the youth who have dropped out of school, those affected by alcoholism and other challenges so as to develop a hopeful and resourceful generation.
- To support youth entrepreneurship through Business incubation centres.
- To support the needy students by providing scholarships in secondary schools and universities.
- To establish a sports/ Athletics talent school to nurture and promote professional skills.
- To provide career guidance and counseling
Our Core Values
- Responsive to the needy.
- Value education to all.
- We are partners to development.
- We are guided by God given principles.
- We are ambassadors of hope.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.